- Input voltage: DC 5-6V
- Working temperature: 0-50 ° C
- Same functions as the NX3 Flight Controller, but with a more durable molded casing. Same installation procedure.
- 3-axis gyro
- Dimensions: 43 x 28 x 15mm
- Performance: horizontal self-stabilization, manual flight, 3D lock
- Suitable for: Ordinary T-tail fixed wing, single aileron, double aileron (requires remote control to set mixing control), delta wing (flight control built-in mixing control), V tail (flight control built-in mixing control) and other rc models.
Quick Installation Tips:
1. Refer to the instructions below for correct connection and check whether the remote control is working properly.
2. Adjust the DIP switch to select the correct model. Check whether the direction of the rudder control surface of the remote control is correct.
3. Adjust the working direction of the gyroscope through the potentiometer switch and check whether the control direction of the gyroscope is correct. (Please use small sensitivity for the first flight)
4. Using the remote control mode switch to toggle back and forth to calibrate the neutral point of the remote control. (When replacing the remote control or receiver, the neutral point must be calibrated)
VERY IMPORTANT :
The Controller has to re-learn center position after installation,or replacing a new radio system, or making a trimming(or Sub-Trim)change within the transmitter, otherwise the servos may move to one side automatically when switching to hold mode.To do this,just quickly flip the flight mode switch twice between rate mode and hold mode within 1 second!
Status LED Description:
LED OFF: Gyro Off Mode.
LED ON: Rate Mode.
LED Flash: Hold Mode.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STEPS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START TO INSTALL A NEW PLANE!
The board need to be firmly mounted near the center of the gravity of the plane by using the double-tape provide.Please make sure the longer side of the board is along with the heading direction.After mounting ,please check again if the board is attached firmly in the plane.
Step 2:Model Type Selection
The DIP switches set the WING mode,Please match the type of your aircraft with Normal Airplane(single aileorn),Normal Airplane(dual aileron for flapperon), Delta-wing (Flywing-wing)and V-tail according the pictures 1 to 4. if you change any DIP switch settings, power cycle the device to enable the new setting to take effect.
Please connect the control board and the radio receiver using wires provide according the pictures 1 to 4.Pay attention to the color of wires to avoid anti-plug.
Step 4:Switch and Master Gain Channel Configure
Assign a 3-pos switch to the channel which connected the pins”IN-4”(AUX-IN) for switching the flight mode in flight.When use a 2-pos swtich,you can only switch between Rate Mode and Hold Mode,So you can not switch to Gyro Off Mode.It will be set to Rate Mode by default if switch channel is not connected to the board. If your transsmiter has Travl Adjust Function(End Point Adjust Function),you can change the switch channel’s End Point to change Master Gain.
Step 5:Gyro direction and Gyro Gain configure
Befor flight, you have to verfy that the gyro compensation direction is OK, otherwise, it could lead to losing control or even crash during the flight!the VR gain POTs on the NX3 control the correction gain and direction for each of the pitch (ELE), roll (AIL) and yaw (RUD) axis.
5 o'clock = max gain in one direction
12 o'clock = zero gain
7 o'clock = max gain in opposite direction
To perform the examination,power on the
board,pick the plane up and check it by
following the six steps below:
Step 6: re-learn center position
Quickly flip the flight mode switch twice between rate mode and hold mode within 1 second!