The G160 (63-64) brushless out-runner motor can replace a 1.60 two stroke nitro engines. It is equivalent to AXI 5330 and E-Flite Power 160. It is capable of producing up to 20lb of thrust and generate about 2400W of power.
- KV: 270.
- Weight: 22.6oz (640g) for motor only, not including mounting accessories.
- Motor Diameter: Approx. 63mm
- Shaft diameter: 10mm
- Max efficiency: Approx. 55A
- Max Load: Approx. 70A
- 80A High-Voltage Opto brushless motor ESC
- 8-10S LiPO and at least 4000-5000mAh.
- Prop Selection: Remember to always use props designed for electric motors, nitro props are heavier and might overload the motor.
With 10S LiPO: 18x8, 20x6
With 8S LiPO: 20x8, 18x10
- The above prop selections are recommended for sports flying at open throttle. You may use slightly larger props if you do not fly at constant open throttle.
This motor includes prop adapter and radial mount shown below. The motor has bullet connectors pre-installed, and includes female bullet connectors for use with your ESC.
In Front of the Firewall - The included accessories allow you to mount the motor in front of the firewall. Shown below is the motor with radial mount installed on the back and prop adapter installed on the front, ready to be installed in front of the firewall.
Behind the Firewall - If you would like to mount it behind the firewall, you will need to purchase the 10mm Collet Adapter.