The G46 (50-55) brushless out-runner motor can replace a .46-.55 two stroke nitro engines. It is equivalent to AXI 4120 and E-Flite Power 46. It is capable of producing up to 9 lb of thrust and generate about 1000W of power.
- KV: 400
- Weight: Approx. 11oz (300g) for motor only, not including mounting accessories.
- Motor Diameter: Approx. 50mm
- Shaft diameter: 8mm
- Connector: 4mm bullet connector
- Max efficiency: Approx. 50A
- Max Load: Approx. 60A
- 80A Opto brushless motor ESC
- 4S - 6S LiPO and at least 4000-5000mAh.
- Prop Selection: Remember to always use props designed for electric motors, nitro props are heavier and might overload the motor.
17x8 or 16x10 15 x 8
- The above prop selections are recommended for sports flying at open throttle. You may use slightly larger props if you do not fly at constant open throttle.
This motor includes prop adapter and radial mount shown below. The motor has bullet connectors pre-installed.
In Front of the Firewall - The included accessories allow you to mount the motor in front of the firewall. Shown below is the motor with radial mount installed on the back and prop adapter installed on the front, ready to be installed in front of the firewall.
Behind the Firewall - If you would like to mount it behind the firewall, you will need to purchase the 8mm Collet Adapter.