Aurora is a tough and inexpensive profile 3D plane. The tough EPP construction takes a lot of punishment. Light weight frame allows you to use a wide range of power setups.
This plane is made of the EPP foam. The fuselage is made of 15mm(.59in) thick solid-core EPP and the wing is made of 30mm(1.18in) thick solid-core EPP. There are also 2 carbon fiber rod running the full length of the wing and 2 carbon fiber rod running the full length of the fuselage. The plywood landing gear mount on the fuselage to handle rough landings without damaging the foam body.
- Wingspan: 39.4 in (1000 mm)
- Length: 37.8 in (960 mm)
- Flying Weight: 1.1-1.2 lb (500-550 g)
Recommended Setup(not included):
- Radio: at least 4 CH
- Servo: 9g servo x 4
- Speed controller: 25-30A
- Motor: E400 or E450 1000KV - 1200KV brushless motor
- Battery: 1200-1500 mAh 3S LiPO
- Prop: 10*4.7 slow flyer prop