The 81in Easy Stik features balsa/plywood construction. Massive size makes this plane extremely easy to handle, even in heavy wind. Upgraded hardware all around compared to our smaller Stiks to handle the extra weight.
This plane can be powered by gasoline, large nitro, or brushless electric motors. In the pictures it is shown with 26cc gasoline engine and brushless electric motor.
- Huge 81in (over 2 meter) wingspan.
- Classic Ugly Stik scheme.
- More robust construction to handle extra large air-frame.
- Quality hardwares: adjustable control horn, ball-linked pushrod.
- Wingspan: 81.8 in (2080mm)
- Length: 64.9 in (1650mm)
- Wing Area: 1027.7 sq in (66.3sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 10-13 lbs (4500-6000g)
- Motor: GForce G60 Outrunner Motor (5065-400KV) or DLE-20RA or similar gas engines
- Speed Controller: Hobbywing 80A ESC
- Servo: Power HD 1501MG
- Prop: 15 x 8 or 16 x 8 Prop or above
- Battery: 5000mAh 6S LiPO or larger