The 47in Electric Powered Trainer ARF is designed to be a plane for beginners. It is designed to use a brushless electric motor. All-balsa wood construction, no foam parts! Pre-covered in a classic trim scheme. This plane features removeable fuselage hatch so you can easily access the inside of the fuselage.
This plane is an ARF and needs additional parts to complete.
- Wingspan: 47.3in (1200mm)
- Length: 39.3 in (1000mm)
- Wing Area: 388sq in (25.2sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 2.5lb (1150g)
- Motor:2216-1200kv brushless motor (included).
- Speed Controller: 30A or larger brushless ESC, not included.
- Servo: 2 micro servos, such as Emax ES08MA II and 2 standard servos, such as Power HD 1501MG, not included.
- Prop: 10 x 5 electric prop, not included.
- Battery: 3S LiPO with at least 1300mAh capacity, not included.