Sbach 342 Thunderbolt is a fun and inexpensive profile 3D plane. The tough and light weight body allow you to use a wide range of power setups.
This airplane is made of the EPP foam. The fuselage is made of 15mm(.59in) thick solid-core EPP and the wing is made of 25mm(1in) thick solid-core EPP. There are also 2 carbon fiber rod running the full length of the wing and 2 carbon fiber rod running the full length of the fuselage.
This airplane is an unassembled kit and does NOT include any electronics. Prop and spinner are NOT included.
This kit includes some hardware, but use of higher quality hardware such as control horns might be necessary.
- Wingspan: 39.4 in (1000 mm)
- Length: 37.4 in (950 mm)
- Flying Weight: 0.9-1.1 lb (450-500 g)
Recommended Setup(not included):
- Motor system: GForce E400 or E450 brushless outrunner motor
- Speed control: 20A-40A ESC
- Servos: Micro servos (4pcs)
- Prop: 10*4.7, 10*5.0, 11*4.7, 11*5.5 depending on the motor
- 3S 11.1V 800-1500mAh LiPO at least 20C discharge rate.