Hummer is a fun and inexpensive profile 3D plane. The tough and light weight body allow you to use a wide range of power setups.
This plane is made of the EPP foam. The fuselage is made of 15mm(.59in) thick solid-core EPP and the wing is made of 30mm(1.18in) thick solid-core EPP. There are also 2 carbon fiber rod running the full length of the wing and 2 carbon fiber rod running the full length of the fuselage. The plywood landing gear mount on the fuselage to handle rough landings without damaging the foam body.
- Wingspan: 39.4 in (1000 mm)
- Length: 37.4 in (950 mm)
- Flying Weight: 0.9-1.1 lb (450-500 g)
Recommended Setup(not included):
- Motor system: GForce E400 or E450 brushless outrunner motor
- Speed control: 20A-40A ESC
- Servos: Micro servos (4pcs)
- Prop: 10*4.7, 10*5.0, 11*4.7, 11*5.5 depending on the motor
- 3S 11.1V 800-1500mAh LiPO at least 20C discharge rate.